DAY 1: KUALA LUMPUR – BEIJING
Assemble at KLIA2 3 hours prior departure time for check-in formalities. Depart from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.
DAY 2: ARRIVAL BEIJING (B/L/D)
Arrival at Beijing, meet by tour guide and transfer to hotel for check-in. After breakfast, proceed to visit Tian An Men Square, the largest city square in the world and continue with Forbidden City, the Chinese imperial palace from the Ming dynasty to the end of the Qing dynasty. After lunch, visit Herbal Medicine Centre and and time to relax while on foot massage. Then visit Niu Jie Mosque, the oldest mosque in Beijing, was built in 996. Next free time for shopoping at Muslim Supermarket, the only supermarket for local Muslims nearby Niu Jie Mosque. After dinner, enjoy the wonderful Acrobatic Show. Overnight in Beijing.
DAY 3: BEIJING – GREAT WALL OF CHINA (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Visit Silk Store, the best souvenirs for one of the major Chinese craftsmanship and embroidery products. Then continue to visit Great Wall of China, one of the greatest wonders of the world, was listed as a World Heritage by UNESCO. After lunch, visit the newly opened Ba Da Ling Outlets, a paradise of luxury brands and good prices. Then stop by at Burning Cream Center on the way back to downtown. Free time for shopping at Wang Fu Jing shopping street and Night Food Market. Dinner and overnight in Beijing.
DAY 4: BEIJING (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Visit Bamboo Charcoal, popular for its outlook and healthcare function. Then proceed to visit Summer Palace, the largest imperial garden in China. After lunch, visit Ma Dian Mosque, one of the most frequently visited Mosque among foreigner. Then, free time for shopping at Xiu Shui Market. Dinner and overnight in Beijing.
DAY 5: BEIJING (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Visit Bird's Nest Stadium (photo stop), used to be the main stadium of 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. Next visit teh very popular Jade Store. After lunch, enjoy the Tea Ceremony at Tea House. Free time for shopping at Hong Qiao Market. Dinner and overnight in Beijing.
DAY 6: BEIJING SHOPPING (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Free and easy until check-out time. After lunch, free time for shopping at local market at your choice. After dinner, transfer to Beijing Airport for flight departure.
DAY 7: BEIJING DEPARTURE
Depart from Beijing to Kuala Lumpur
- Return flight ticket by Air Asia X with taxes
- 20kg baggage allowance
- China visa application fee
- Daily buffet breakfast at hotel
- Halal lunch and dinner at local restaurant
- Excess baggage fees
- Compulsory tipping for guide & driver RM100.00 / pax
- Optional Travel Insurance (Classic Plan RM26.00 per person / VIP Plan RM52.00 per person)
- Additional (RM 200) per person for school holidays trip
- All rate quoted and itinerary subject to change without prior notice
- Reservation will be made upon confirmation from your side
- Hotel room confirmation is subject to availability upon booking
- Tour fare deposit amount paid is non-refundable after
- Itinerary & flight will be change if applicable
- Any price increase will be borne by the participants
*surcharge school holidays RM200